This release is only available to clients with a valid Vector Enterprise Support subscription.
This release is subject to your signed software license agreement from Actian or (if none) the license agreement included with the product.
Vector 4.2.3 includes the following new features:
● Spark-Vector Connector, which lets you interact with a Vector database using Apache Spark.
● Spark-Vector Loader, a command line client utility that lets you load CSV, Parquet, and ORC files through Spark into Vector, using the Spark-Vector Connector.
● Per query profile files can be written to a specified directory.
● WITH [NO]MINMAX option on CREATE TABLE lets you create min-max indexes on a subset of columns.
This release is subject to your signed software license agreement from Actian or (if none) the license included with the product.
actian-vector-4.2.3-249-com-win-x86_64.zip (180 MB)
Vector Documentation is a package of PDF documents relating directly to Vector. It includes both the Vector User Guide and the Vector SQL Language Guide.
Actian Director is an easy-to-use graphical interface that lets you interact with Actian Vector and Ingres installations. Using Director, you can:
- Manage databases, tables, servers, and their components
- Administer security (users, groups, roles, and profiles)
- Create, store, and execute queries
- Access character- and forms-based tools
Actian Client Runtime is a stand-alone product that allows applications to access Actian Vector and other servers. It includes the JDBC and ODBC drivers in a small footprint package that is simple to install.
Actian DataFlow provides a visual end-to-end solution for data preparation, analytics development, and execution on Hadoop. An embedded dataflow engine delivers auto-scaling and parallelism, processing data natively on Hadoop. Actian DataFlow offers a robust range of capabilities for everyone from business analysts to data scientists.
A pure Java JDBC driver in the smallest package.